900字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
900字范文 > 电影《星球大战9:天行者崛起》Part1

电影《星球大战9:天行者崛起》Part1

时间:2023-12-16 12:21:07

相关推荐

电影《星球大战9:天行者崛起》Part1

很久以前,在一个遥远的星系...

星球大战

第九集 天行者崛起

死人说话了!星系中出现了一则神秘广播,广播中响起了

已故皇帝帕尔帕廷邪恶的声音,他威胁说要复仇。

莱娅·奥加纳将军派遣秘密特工前去收集情报,而蕾伊作为

绝地武士最后的希望,则在接受训练,准备对抗残暴的第一秩序。

与此同时,最高领袖凯洛·伦正疯狂搜寻幽灵皇帝,

决心扫除对他权力地位的一切威胁。

总算来了

At last.

斯诺克把你训练得不错

Snoke trained you well.

斯诺克被我杀了

I killed Snoke.

我也会杀了你的

Ill kill you.

我的孩子啊

My boy.

斯诺克是我造出来的

I made Snoke.

一直以来

I have been every voice...

你在脑海中听到的

you have ever heard...

都是我的声音

inside your head.

第一秩序不过是个开头

The First Order was just the beginning.

我会给你更多更多

I will give you so much more.

在此之前你会先死

Youll die first.

我已经死过了

I have died before.

原力的黑暗面如同一条通道

The dark side of the Force is a pathway...

能通往许多被认为是...

to many abilities some consider to be...

非自然的能力

unnatural.

你能给我什么

What could you give me?

所有一切

Everything.

一个新的帝国

A new Empire.

强大的最终秩序马上就能准备好了

The might of the Final Order will soon be ready.

只要你服从于我 它就是你的了

It will be yours if you do as I ask.

杀了那个女孩

Kill the girl!

消灭绝地武士

End the Jedi...

成为你外公维达无法成为的那个人

and become what your grandfather Vader could not.

你将会统领整个星系

You will rule all the galaxy...

成为新的皇帝

as the new emperor.

但你得当心...

But beware...

你不知道她的真实身份

she is not who you think she is.

她到底是什么人

Who is she?

你还玩不玩了

Are you ever gonna go?

-他不可能次次都赢吧 -显然他能

- He can beat us every time. - Apparently he does.

他是怎么做到的

How does he do it?

这里这位吗 他作弊了

This guy right here? Its cause he cheats.

-我开玩笑的 -拜托 你快点走

- Im kidding! - Oh, come on. Take your turn.

-你都250岁了 -等你等到天荒地老了

- You e 250 years old. - You e taking forever.

-拖时间就是作弊 -你当然比我们玩得好

- Thats cheating. - Of course you e better than us.

所以我们觉得你作弊

Thats why we think you e cheating.

-别担心 -我们不会结束这局的

- Don worry! - We e not gonna turn it off.

-他在作弊 -绝对的

- Hes cheating. - Definitely.

克劳德 希望你已经解决了那个电涌

Klaud, I hope you fixed that surge.

五分钟倒计时

T-minus five.

R2

R2.

伯里欧 很高兴见到你

Boolio, good to see you.

有东西要给我们吗

You got something for us?

这信息是新盟友给的

From a new ally!

一个第一秩序里的间谍

A spy in the First Order!

间谍 谁

A spy? Who?

我不知道

I don know!

转录信息 传给莱娅 快

Transfer the message! Get it to Leia, hurry!

这信息可能很重要 R2

This could be big, R2.

锁定目标

Locked on target.

芬恩 再不走就死定了

Finn, we e about to be cooked!

就快好了

We e almost there!

波 搞定了

Poe, we got it.

我们该怎样感谢你

How do we thank you?

打赢这场战争

Win the war!

抱歉 对不起 我知道

Sorry, Im sorry! I know!

芬恩 你得把那些玩意打下来

Finn, you e supposed to be getting rid of those things!

-我干掉了一个 -还剩多少

- I got one! - How many are left?

太多了

Too many.

什么

What?

好主意 楚伊

Good thinking, Chewie.

芬恩 我们可以把这些TIE战机砸下来

Finn, we can boulder these TIEs!

正有此意

I was just thinking that.

回基地

Get us back to base!

你觉得那堵冰墙有多厚

How thick do you think that ice wall is?

-波 -我知道 我知道

- Poe! - I know, I know!

你在干什么

What are you doing?

光速跳跃

Lightspeed skipping.

你怎么知道要如何做

How do you know how to do that?

行了 蕾伊又不在 对吧

Yeah, well, Reys not here, is she?

最后一跳 可能是这辈子最后一次了

Last jump, maybe forever.

抓稳了

Hold on!

与我同在

Be with me.

与我同在

Be with me.

与我同在

Be with me.

他们不在

They e not with me.

蕾伊

Rey.

耐心点

Be patient.

我开始觉得我没可能

Im starting to think it isn possible...

听见绝地英灵的声音了

to hear voices of the Jedi who came before.

-没什么是不可能的 -没什么是不可能的

- Nothings impossible. - Nothings impossible.

我去跑训练了

Im gonna run the training course.

No!

加入我

Join me.

加入我

Join me.

本 不要

Ben, no!

你杀了他

You killed him!

Ben!

BB-8 对不起

BB-8, Im so sorry.

我没能完成训练

I didn finish the training course.

走神了

Got distracted.

我只是有点不舒服

Im just not feeling myself.

我知道这看上去

I know it looks...

看上去很像是找借口

It looks like Im making excuses.

别和我说看上去是怎样

Don tell me what things look like.

和我说实际是怎样就好

Tell me what they are.

我觉得我只是累了 仅此而已

I think Im just tired. Thats all.

将军

General...

千年隼还没回来

the Falcon still hasn arrived.

指挥官请求指示

Commanders asking for guidance.

我会靠自己赢得您哥哥的光剑...

I will earn your brothers saber...

有朝一日

one day.

不 你不能替我做这件事

No, you can do it for me.

千万不要小瞧机器人

Never underestimate a droid.

遵命 大师

Yes, Master.

蕾伊

Rey!

千年隼回来了

Falcons back!

快 过来这边

Come on, get over here!

我需要一组消防队来这边

I need a fire crew here!

还有一组到后面去 快 快

And another one in the back! Go, go!

来了

Coming!

着火了

Its on fire!

整架飞船都着火了 前后里外

Whole things on fire. All of it.

着火了

Its on fire.

有个间谍

Theres a spy?

之前要是有你在就好了

Really could have used your help out there.

情况如何

Howd it go?

很糟 真的 特别糟

Really bad, actually. Really bad.

-汉的飞船... -你把机器人怎么了

- Hans ship... - Whatd you do to the droid?

你把千年隼怎么了

Whatd you do to the Falcon?

千年隼的情况比他好多了

The Falcon in a lot better shape than he is.

BB-8又没着火

BB-8s not on fire.

他的残骸没有着火

Whats left of him isn on fire.

-告诉我发生什么事了 -你先说

- Tell me what happened. - You tell me first.

-你知道你这人怎么回事吗 -怎么

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。