希望你不为人知的角落里,是藏着快乐而不是忧伤。
I hope you hide happiness rather than sadness in the unknown corner.
那就祝,在未来的每一天里,都能平平安安吧。
Then I wish you peace every day in the future.
情绪上头的那一刻,你会劝自己冷静吗?
At that moment of emotion, will you persuade yourself to calm down?
遇见那个让你着迷的人,你的心还能平静下来吗?
Can you still calm down when you meet the person who fascinates you?
好像已经没有什么可以让我着迷了,剩下的都是理智。
It seems that there is nothing that can fascinate me. The rest is reason.
不应该为短暂的心动付出太多,而应该是细水长流。
Should not pay too much for a short heartbeat, but should be a long stream.
我的眼中只会有你,哪怕你已经凋零枯萎。
My eyes will only have you, even if you have withered.
不要觉得我还放不下,我只是没有兴趣罢了。
Don think I can let go, Im just not interested.
深爱过之后还怎么能忘记呢?所以相爱的时候,千万别嘴硬。
How can you forget after deep love? So when you fall in love, don be hard spoken.
你的目光里应该有山有水,有远方,而不是只有一时的心动。
There should be mountains, water and distance in your eyes, not just a temporary heartbeat.
我以为我们分开的时候,我会难过,会歇斯底里,没想到我如此平静。
I thought when we separated, I would be sad and hysterical. I didn expect me to be so calm.
有些情绪适合烂在心里,有些表情适合挂在脸上。
Some emotions are suitable to rot in the heart, and some expressions are suitable to hang on the face.
幸好是坐在火边上,脸红才没有被你看出来。
Fortunately, sitting by the fire, you didn see your blush.